FREE Peer Support in a comfortable setting
Denise Dannels, BS Biomedical Engineering. Support Group facilitator since 1994.
FREE support for those who are grieving, including:
- peer discussion in a comfortable setting
- a lending library of healing books, DVDs, and CDs
- healing activities:
- nutrition consultation
- direct eye contact
Who benefits from Waves services? Anyone struggling with:
- Infertility, loss of pregnancy/adoption
- New diagnosis
- Caring for special needs children
- Chronic illnesses
- Loss of a loved one, including through divorce
- Loss of job
- Loss of home
- Alcoholism or drug addiction in a relative or friend
- Helplessness over world events
- Other sensitive issues
Support group facilitation since 1994, a physiological perspective on the grieving process, and empathy at every stage.
This is your walk. Let us walk beside you.
Share this Member Profile