Integrated Holistic Care Healer/Physician Assistant
Mary Beth McBride, Open Fields Healing
Mary Beth McBride’s work involves clearing, charging, balancing, and strengthening the subtle energy field. This creates both a grounded and spacious physical, emotional, spiritual life.
She offers cellular-level healing, assisting in the removal of familial energy patterning. Energy levels increase, held tensions release, low energy blocks are removed, emotional confusion clears, and spiritual connections amplify.
Sessions include a teaching component for energetic self-care. This energetic work supports other healing modalities, including allopathic medicine.
- Level III Trainer/Trauma Tension Release Exercises: TRE® (2015)
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Educator/Jon Kabat-Zinn (2010)
- Compassion Fatigue Educator/Green Cross (2009)
- Integrated Kabbalistic Healing (2003)
- Barbara Brennan School of Healing (1997)
- Emory School of Medicine (1979)
Share this Member Profile