Becoming a member of the Healing Arts Alliance only takes 3 steps!
It is easy to see that HAA membership is an incredible value. The only decision now is, which membership option is best for you?
Choose a Membership Type
Individual, Partner, Group, or Supporting Member
Click the join button to start the payment process
Submit Your Member Profile
Once payment is complete, you will receive a link to submit your member profile info
Individual Most Popular
$140Per Year Become an Individual Member!
Partner Best for a 2-person Practice
$280Per Year Become a Partner Member!
Group Best for multiple practitioners
$420Per Year Become a Group Member!
Supporting Best for non-health practitioners
$65+Contribution (Per Year) Make a Donation!
Any donation amount accepted, but only those who donate $65 or more are considered Supporting Members.
Looking to renew?
Renewing as a member is basically the same as joining.
- Select at which level of membership you wish to renew
- Submit payment
- On the "thank you page", select the Renewing Member Form to submit any updates you wish to make to your profile.
Benefits of HAA Membership
When you become a member of the Healing Arts Alliance, you have access to the following benefits.
The combination of our printed directory and online member listings makes it easier for you to get discovered.
Submit your classes, workshops and events to us and we will add them to our calendar and share them with our email subscribers and followers.
Exclusive Networking Events
Most businesses run on word of mouth. Our exclusive networking events are a great way to build connections with other practitioners for organic business growth through trusted referrals.
Stand out and reach even more potential clients with advertisements! Members get a substantial discount when advertising with HAA.
Each month HAA offers educational events for the general public, where our members are the presenters. These opportunities allow our members to showcase their expertise while building new relationships.
How Our Members Contribute to HAA
We’re a non-profit organization with a big heart, and a very small staff of volunteers. Therefore, we ask that our members contribute when they can in the following ways:
By helping to distribute the printed HAA directories our members are helping themselves as well as others who share their mission as holistic health & wellness practitioners.
Members are encouraged to donate services (as often as once a year) to the barter bank which helps us compensate volunteers and contractors. This is a great way to gain raving fans while supporting HAA.
We also encourage members to support HAA’s monthly educational efforts by speaking at events or submitting written articles for the website.
Help us keep the public informed about health & wellness events by submitting your classes, workshops and events to us to share via our calendar, email lists and social media.
How are HAA funds used?
- Labor & Compensation (47%)
- Printing (39%)
- Marketing (9%)
- Promotion (5%)
- Events (2%)
- Website (2%)
- Administrative Costs (5%)
- Refunds (3%)
- Bank Fees (1%)
- Postage (<1%)
- Taxes (<1%)
- Fees, Dues & Permits (<1%)
- Office Supplies (<1%)
Overview of HAA Expenses
Labor & Compensation
Events, Website & Marketing
The Healing Arts Alliance is a section 501(c)(6) organization. Contributions or gifts to the organization are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income purposes, but may be deductible as business expenses. Please check with your tax advisor for more information.
- The HAA membership year is January 1st - December 31st, with membership renewals accepted January 1st - March 31st of the year.
- Members who do not renew by March 31st will end their benefits on that date.
- Only members who join or renew between January 1st and March 31st, and meet our content submission deadlines, will be included in our printed directory (which is published in June each year).
- Members who join or renew between April 1st and December 31st will receive all of the member benefits except being in the printed directory.
- If you prefer to pay by check, please mail it to us at: P.O. Box 181233 Tallahassee, FL 32303-2747 (Please note: your membership will not be considered active until the payment has been processed.)